2010年5月5日 星期三

The instruction of "Introduce My Self" script

The instruction of "Introduce My Self" script:

During term one 2010, you have been assigned a task to compose, collect and write lots of sentences, paragraphs and articles related to the topic "Introduce My Self" on word document and sent them to yr9chinesewghs@gmail.com as part of your work and back up.

Now, You need to put them together as one article and post it under the title of "Introduce My Self" on your blogger to be your final script toward your speaking about "Introduce My Self"

Then you should make a sticker on http://www.wallwisher.com/wall/yr9chinesewghs2010-4 wall and directly link to your "Introduce My Self" script on your blogger.

The due date for this taks is the beginning of week 4 term 2.

Enjoy your work !!!

Mr Yen

沒有留言:

張貼留言